- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
- Use This Easy Recipe To Make Oil-Free Vegan Mayonnaise Video
- 5 Easy Ways To Ditch That Cold FAST!
- 12 Of The Top Ingredients In Food Today That Cause Dementia And Alzheimer’s
Thinking Before You Eat Infographic
Stop yourself before you reach for that second serving of chocolate cake. How? Think about the hard work you will have to put in to burn off those calories. A recent study at Texas Christian University may have proved that you can do just that! The study essentially stated that when the caloric value (in terms of physical exercise) appeared next to menu items, participants chose lighter meals, compared to participants who were given menus with just caloric information.
(Click on the image to enlarge).