- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Natural Plant Bandages are Antibacterial and Better than Store Bought
Many people don’t realize that Mother Nature provided us with common herbs, fruits, and plants that have their own antibacterial compounds to fight bacteria and other pathogens. Did you think that man created antibiotics? We may have perfected a few, but the original antibiotics come from Mother Nature.
Crushing herbs or plants into a liquid or using them to make a natural salve is the best option. In fact, you can even grow many of these herbs and plants in your own garden. This is a great idea when you consider all of the uncertainties facing our world today. If you grow a vegetable garden to store food and/or as a steady supply of safe food, then you already understand the purpose behind growing some of your own herbs and other plants to make your own antibiotics and antibacterial bandages and salves.
Not every plant grows in all areas, but chances are good that a few of these will either grow in your locale, or you will be able to grow them in a greenhouse or a sheltered garage arranged with UV lights.
It’s true that when most people get a small cut or burn, they just whip out that box of plastic bandages and never give it a second thought. Unfortunately, many of the bandages people are buying today are made in China. As you probably are already aware, most products from China…well…they are questionable at best. They simply don’t have the same safety standards that we have in America and other developed countries. Their food and drug safety record really leaves something to be desired.
Continue to Page 2