- The Many Uses Of Lemon Essential Oil Infographic
- Are Cookbooks Dangerous To Use?
- Bad Eating Habits And How to Break Them Once And For All Infographic
- Are You Allergic To All Nuts?
- The Unlimited Health Benefits Of Goji Berries Infographic
- Is Your Sunscreen Causing More Cancer Than The Sun?
- Take Your Dishes To A New Level With These Spice Combos Infographic
Tips To Treat A Cold Or Flu Video
A cold or flu doesn’t let us function at full capacity; that’s why it’s important to shorten the length of an illness by staying in bed.
Statistics say that the most common forms of colds last 8-9 days. 25% of cases continue at least 2 weeks, and 5-10% can go on for longer than 3 weeks. Dr. Mercola reports that it’s important to optimize the immune system regularly, because a strong immune system is definitely the key to being healthy.
The reason for the flu and colds, says the doctor, is minimized sun exposure in autumn and winter, which means that the body lacks vitamin D. That’s why the first thing we should do when catching a cold or flu is to raise the level of vitamin D.
What do you usually do to prevent and treat colds or the flu?