- Stressed And Tired? Meditation Is The Answer Infographic
- The 3 Most Surprising Health Benefits Of Blueberries (They Make You Smarter, Too!)
- Chlorella Can Be Your Detox Secret Weapon!
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Learn More About Organic And GMO Food Infographic
- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- It’s All About Avocados Infographic
Tips To Treat A Cold Or Flu Video
A cold or flu doesn’t let us function at full capacity; that’s why it’s important to shorten the length of an illness by staying in bed.
Statistics say that the most common forms of colds last 8-9 days. 25% of cases continue at least 2 weeks, and 5-10% can go on for longer than 3 weeks. Dr. Mercola reports that it’s important to optimize the immune system regularly, because a strong immune system is definitely the key to being healthy.
The reason for the flu and colds, says the doctor, is minimized sun exposure in autumn and winter, which means that the body lacks vitamin D. That’s why the first thing we should do when catching a cold or flu is to raise the level of vitamin D.
What do you usually do to prevent and treat colds or the flu?