- The Miracles Of Garlic (#4 Is The Most Unexpected!)
- The Powerful Healing Benefits of Ginger Video
- Say Goodbye To Fatigue With These Powerful Vitamins And Minerals Infographic
- Coffee Jitters: Any Cure?
- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
Top 10 Super Affordable Superfoods
The word superfood is thrown around a lot nowadays, mostly because there is no real definition. Most people would accept a definition that says a superfood is a fruit or vegetable that is high in vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants. Many people think that superfoods are expensive, but they don’t have to be. Take a look at the top 10 superfoods that can fit into even a modest food budget.
For a little package, eggs pack in a whole lot of nutrition.
Egg whites have a whopping 4 grams of protein.
The yolks are full of some serious vitamin D, xeanthanin, and lutein, all important for healthy eyesight. All this nutrition for a measly 80 calories per egg.