- Taking Turmeric? It’s Not Doing Squat Unless You Are Taking Other Things Too
- Healthy Vegan Meals That Cost Less Than $2 Video
- Understanding Addiction: How Does It Happen? Infographic
- Does Nutrition Really Affect Your Stress Levels?
- Are Vitamin D Supplements Effective For Diabetes, Weight Loss, And Blood Pressure? Video
- Are You Aware Of These Food Industry Lies? Infographic
- Sugar: Is It As Addictive As Drugs? Video
Why Walking Is So Important? Video
A great majority of people spend most of their time watching TV, sitting at a desk, or sleeping. Such a lifestyle is the root cause for most diseases including diabetes, high blood pressure, heart attacks, and many more.
Most health problems can be avoided by exercise as simple as taking a walk everyday.
Watch the video below, where Dr. Evans speaks on the topic of different diseases and possible remedies.
Well, have you been out walking today?