- 4 Surefire Steps To Defeat Seasonal Allergies Video
- 10 Smoothie Recipes To Keep You Healthy And Energized Infographic
- A Quick And Easy Smoothie For Beauty, Energy And Weight Loss Video
- How To Stop Being A Soda Addict Infographic
- Top Tips To Skyrocket Your Energy Throughout The Day Infographic
- Can Omega-3 Fats Really Speed Up Recovery After A Heart Attack?
- Everything You Need To Know About The 3-Day Juice Cleanse Video
There Is A Way To Eat Junk Food Video
Michael Pollan is the author of the book “Food Rules.”
The book contains 64 rules that explain what foods we should eat, and which we should be avoiding.
In the video below he explains one of his rules connected with fast food. According to Michael Pollan, we are allowed to eat junk food, but there are two main rules: 1. cook all junk food you want to eat yourself (never buy pre-prepared “meals”) and 2. don’t overeat even self-cooked food – one “junk” meal a month is considered to be more or less harmless.
What do you think?