- Could This Be The Healthiest Bread Recipe In The World? Video
- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
10 Best Home Remedies for Getting Rid of Puffy Eyes
Don’t you hate it when you wake up in the morning and you find you have puffy, swollen eyes and/or dark circles under your eyes? Showing up at work with eyes like that can give people the wrong impression about your lifestyle or habits. People will start saying that you are staying out late, drinking or partying the night away, or that you stay home smoking pot all night with your new boyfriend/girlfriend. Rumors like that can hurt your career! Even if those rumors don’t reach the boss, it can be uncomfortable knowing that what people are saying behind your back.
There are plenty of reasons for puffy eyes and dark circles, some of which are late nights and smoking, but they are also caused by allergies, poor diet, an overly salty diet, insomnia, chronic sinusitis, genetics, and even working too hard, spending long hours staring at a computer screen. (But those aren’t nearly as much fun to talk about!)
Unfortunately, sometimes plain old genetics are to blame for dark circles. While there is nothing you can do about genetics, you can take some steps to help eliminate those red, swollen eyes and lessen dark circles. Keep reading for the 10 best remedies you can take to reduce those puffy eyes and stop those workplace rumors!
1. Chilled Spoons
If you tend to get those dark circles or puffy eyes, you can be prepared in advance. Place two metal spoons in the fridge overnight and then place them on your eyes in the morning. Really cold spoons will cause the blood vessels in the thin skin under your eyes to constrict, reducing swelling, that puffy look, and dark circles.