- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You A Healthy Liver
10 Best Home Remedies to Get Rid of Crows Feet
No one likes the signs of aging, such as crow’s feet on the outside edges of your eyes. You can’t avoid it as time marches on, but you can minimize the signs of aging.
If you haven’t seen them yet, you will. Somewhere in your mid to late 30’s, your body begins to make less of both elastin and collagen. This leads to frown lines, wrinkles, age spots, and crow’s feet.
You can’t stop time, but you can make it look as if you have found a way to make it stand still. Try one or more of these home remedies to make those crow’s feet disappear, or at least seem less noticeable.
This tropical fruit is loaded with vitamin C that helps to stimulate the production of collagen and minimizes the damage that free radicals cause to your skin. Papaya also has an important enzyme called papain that will temporarily tighten the skin as well as remove dead skin cells gently. Read more about benefits of papaya.
Take a piece of raw papaya and rub it gently over your skin. Allow to sit for 10 minutes, or until it dries completely, then rinse it off with plain water. Doing this once per day will go a long way towards making your skin look firmer and fresher than ever before.