- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Completely Natural Alternatives to Ibuprofen
When DMSO is combined with Sweet Relief cream, it makes a powerful duo that is hard to beat. DMSO is a natural pain killer that was first synthesized back in 1866. This is a completely natural compound that comes from MSM and be taken internally or used externally. A DMSO based cream is perfect for sore joints, overworked muscles, or sprained joints. When used in combination with capsaicin, the effectiveness appears to be even more powerful.
4. Cayenne Pepper
These spicy little veggies are one of Mother Nature’s most healing substances and are great at pain relief. The effective ingredient in cayenne pepper, capsaicin, stops the body from making Substance P, the neuropeptide that sends pain signals to your brain.
5. Cat’s Claw
This anti-inflammatory plant grows mainly in South America. It blocks the production of prostaglandin, which only furthers feelings of pain and increases inflammation. Taking between 250 and 1,000mgs one to three times per day will stop most pain but be careful as taking too high a dose can cause diarrhea.
Turmeric has become a popular “cure all” but it has actually been used for thousands of years. Turmeric works much the same way that cayenne pepper does as it stops substance P from reaching the brain and signaling pain. Turmeric is a super powerful anti-inflammatory, as well, so it works well for stopping arthritis and other types of joint pain.
Continue to Page 3