- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
10 Dangerous Food Procedures Illegal in Europe but Practiced in USA
When it comes to its citizens health and wellbeing, one would think that America was aware of, and using, the latest technology and advancements. Sadly, this is not the case. Over and over European nations are taking the forefront, leaving Americans less healthy than ever before. Although Americans spend twice as much per capita on health care, the USA ranks last in a health and mortality analysis of 17 developed nations. Sticking to government supported health and dietary guidelines has hurt Americans overall health but it the exposure to harmful substances and food procedures that are a source of wide concern, especially when you consider that these same things are banned in Europe. Here is a list of the top 10 food practices that give European families healthier lives, but are denied to Americans.
1. The Pesticide Atrazine
Although banned in Europe for more than 10 years, the potent weed killer Atrazine is a known endocrine disruptor that causes breast and prostate cancer in lab animals, retards mammary development and induces abortion. Studies involving humans suggest similar risks. In the USA, Atrazine is still widely used and is now found in drinking water.