- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Dangerous Food Procedures Illegal in Europe but Practiced in USA
2. Arsenic Based Animal Feed
Arsenic based drugs are used in animal feed because this makes the animal grow much faster. It also gives the meat a pinker color, which consumers will interpret as “fresher” meat.
The US FDA has said that this is a safe practice because this is organic arsenic and not as toxic. Arsenic is a well known carcinogen. However, scientific reports have discovered that organic arsenic can transform into its dangerous counterpart, inorganic arsenic. The carcinogen, inorganic arsenic, has been found in high levels in chickens sold in supermarkets.