- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
10 Easy Ways to Perfect Posture
Want to avoid the signs of aging without Botox, facelifts, laser surgery, or any of those other type of invasive and unnatural means? Maintaining your posture will do more to help you keep that young look about you probably more than anything else you can do.
You might think that stooped over back is inherent to old age, much like grey hair, but that’s not the case. You can prevent that bent over back that is caused by osteoporosis and/or the devastation of your spine.
Here are the top 10 ways you can keep your picture perfect posture all your life.
It seems as though many people today work sitting down, shoulders hunched over in front of a computer. The importance of stretching and opening up your range of motion cannot be overstated.
Don’t work at your computer for hours on end, get up and stretch, and/or go for a short walk every 30 minutes or so.