- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Easy Ways to Perfect Posture
2. Lift Weights
Building some endurance and strength to the spine is important. Strength in the spinal area is what allows you to stand up straight for long time periods without pain.
Lifting weights will help keep your bones strong and help you avoid that “dowager’s hump” in the upper back.
You can also do other weight bearing exercises such as stair climbing, and walking. You don’t have to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger to get benefits from lifting weights. There are many simple routines you can do that involve nothing more than a 3 to 5 pound weight.
Read about 5 vital exercises you should do.