- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Easy Ways to Perfect Posture
3. Strengthen Core Muscles
Your core muscles are the ones located in your abdomen and pelvic area.
Doing yoga and/or Pilates are fantastic ways to build up and strengthen your core muscles. When these muscles are strong, they provide the foundation for the support of your spine and good posture.
Strong core muscles are beneficial in many other ways, such as preventing urinary incontinence, improving athletic performance, as well as improving your sex life.