- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Easy Ways to Perfect Posture
4. Back Exercises
As we age, women have a more pronounced weakening of the muscles that support the spine than men do.
Doing exercises for the back, neck, and pelvic muscles are very important.
There are machines at most gyms that specialize in working these important areas.
Trainers can also help guide you, or you can always find video or book workouts that will help you learn easy exercises to keep those muscles strong and flexible.