- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
10 Excellent Reasons To Eat More Watermelon This Summer Infographic
We all know how refreshing watermelons are – after all, they mostly consist of water. But apart from that, they’re full of beneficial nutrients.
Every time you enjoy this summer treat, you get a significant amount of vitamins C, A, B6 and potassium. Watermelons also have impressive levels of antioxidants, amino acids and lycopene. Not to mention the fact that this delicious treat is completely fat-free and extremely low in calories.
If everything mentioned above isn’t enough for you, take a look at the infographic below. It goes into some detail about the reasons to eat more watermelons this season.
Click on image