- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Foods You Should Never Consider Eating Past the Expiration Date
4. Soft Cheeses
When hard cheeses, such as cheddar, grow a bit of mold, you can simply cut off the mold and the remainder of the cheese is safe to eat.
This is not the case with soft cheese.
Soft cheese, such as brie, doesn’t escape the dangers of listeria simply by cutting off a moldy piece.
Throw away soft cheeses if you see mold and never eat them past the expiration date.