- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Foods You Should Never Consider Eating Past the Expiration Date
3. Deli or Lunch Meats
There are also a great many horror stories about lunch meat containing listeria contamination or E.coli.
Dangerous bacteria are, unfortunately, all too common in these prepackaged meats as well as the kind that your butcher slices for you directly.
Read also about 5 poisons in everyday prepackaged food.
Don’t even wait for the expiration date on these, be safe and consume all deli or lunch meat within 7-10 days after you buy them.