- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
10 Foods You Should Never Consider Eating Past the Expiration Date
Everyone has heard those awful stories about people who have eaten undercooked or spoiled chicken.
Like eggs, chicken is another item that you need to pay attention to the expiration date.
Freezing it will extend the life for a few more months, but once thawed, be sure to thoroughly cook the meat to avoid any chance of contracting E. coli food poisoning.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.