- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Health Benefits Of Sesame Seeds (Remember For Your Next Meal Plan!)
8. Multiple Sclerosis
What you eat affects whether or not you will get a disease, as well as how an existing disease progresses. Those who suffer from multiple sclerosis should avoid egg whites. Replacing them with sesame seeds will help provide the patient with the choline they miss from avoiding eggs. It is choline that joins inositol and it is imperative for the repair of the myelin sheath which helps to protect nerve cells and allows the nervous system to operate at an optimum level.
9. Bone health
Zinc is an important mineral for men as they get older. Most people think that issues with bone density only affect menopausal women but men are at risk also. A study showed that 30% of the hip fractures that occur happen to men over the age of 50. In fact, 1 in every 8 men will end up with some kind of bone fracture. A clinical trial of 396 men that were from 45 to 92 years of age suffered from osteoporosis of the spine and hip as a result of an insufficient level of zinc. These findings were documented in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
10. Rheumatoid arthritis
Because sesame seeds are rich in copper they have been found to cut down on the swelling and pain that comes with rheumatoid arthritis. Copper joins forces with lysyl oxidase which is an important factor that combines elastin with collagen. This combination gives bones, joints, and blood vessels the strength, elasticity, and structure they need.