- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Natural Home Remedies for the Removal of Warts
Milkweed grows wild all over the world and can be found growing just about anywhere. You know the plant, it looks similar to a dandelion but when you break the stem, there is a sticky, milky white substance that leaks out of the stem. You might have heard that this substance is poison, and it is if you take it internally, but the poisonous substance inside, called cardiac glycoside, and is great for killing off warts. It has a proteolytic enzyme that actually dissolves and “digests” the wart.
File off the top of the wart so it’s slightly exposed. You can use a pumice stone or a nail file. You don’t have to go nuts, just rough up the top of the wart. Break off a piece of the milkweed stem and squeeze just enough of the sap out to cover the wart. Cover it with a bandage then wash your hands well. This should be all you need to do but if the wart doesn’t completely die off, repeat one more time.