- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Natural Home Remedies for the Removal of Warts
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
This is a simple and popular procedure that works for most people. It doesn’t kill the virus, per se, but the acid content actually eats away at the flesh that makes up the wart so it peels off naturally, taking the virus with it. This method might cause some soreness or even a bit of swelling in the beginning, but that is normal. After two or three days you should see the wart turning black, which is a good thing, so don’t be alarmed. Two or three days later it should just fall off on its own.
Soak a cotton ball in some apple cider vinegar. Let it completely saturate the cotton ball, and then squeeze it just a bit so it isn’t dripping wet. Place it on top of the wart and secure it with some gauze or tape. Do this every night and remove it each morning so it can dry. This isn’t an instant cure but the wart should disappear within 7 to 10 days.