- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Natural Methods that Can Help with Insomnia
6. Don’t eat before bed
Stop eating about 2 hours before you plan to go to sleep.
Digestion increases the metabolism and can possibly keep you awake.
Drink if you like, but be sure you finish all meals or snacks at least 2 hours before you plan to hit the hay.