- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Natural Methods that Can Help with Insomnia
5. Try valerian root
There are many herbs that are well known for inducing sleep.
Valerian is a great herb to try because it doesn’t give you that morning hangover type of side effect. A 300 to 400mg supplement can be taken about 30 minutes before bedtime.
Other herbs that work well are chamomile, passion flower, catnip, and lemon balm. Many of these are sold as teas that you can drink about an hour before bedtime.