- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Natural Methods that Can Help with Insomnia
4. Soak in a hot bath
Think about when you were a child. Many mothers give their children a bath and then read to them a bit just before bedtime. This teaches the body that a bath and a story are signals that it’s time for sleep.
Establishing a similar ritual might just work for you as well. Take a hot bath about 2 hours before bedtime. This is a ritual that will relax your body and teach it that this means bedtime is near.
You can adjust the time, if you need to, in order to suit your own preference, but this trick works for many people.