- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Natural Methods that Can Help with Insomnia
3. Try the old glass of milk trick
This is a really old time remedy for sleeping troubles but it might work due to the presence of tryptophan in milk.
Warm milk seems to relax both the body and mind.
Other foods that are high in tryptophan are cashew nuts, chicken, tuna, cottage cheese, chicken, and turkey. Try eating more of these items in your diet to see if they can help with your insomnia.