- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Principles Of Intuitive Eating Infographic
What is intuitive eating? When you hear these words for the first time, they can sound intimidating. But don’t worry, intuitive eating isn’t that complicated. It’s simply a specific approach to building your eating habits based on your body’s needs, not external rules telling what you should and shouldn’t eat.
Intuitive eating teaches you to listen to your body’s wisdom and be at peace with it. It’s a process of turning food into your ally instead of a constant enemy threatening to undermine the way you look and feel. Intuitive eating helps you determine your body’s needs and wants, as well as their causes. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the main principles of this nutrition philosophy.
Click on image to enlarge