- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
10 Principles Of Intuitive Eating Infographic
What is intuitive eating? When you hear these words for the first time, they can sound intimidating. But don’t worry, intuitive eating isn’t that complicated. It’s simply a specific approach to building your eating habits based on your body’s needs, not external rules telling what you should and shouldn’t eat.
Intuitive eating teaches you to listen to your body’s wisdom and be at peace with it. It’s a process of turning food into your ally instead of a constant enemy threatening to undermine the way you look and feel. Intuitive eating helps you determine your body’s needs and wants, as well as their causes. Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the main principles of this nutrition philosophy.
Click on image to enlarge