- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Really Bad Work Habits That Could Be Keeping You From Success
You feel as if you are doing everything you possibly can to get ahead. You do everything that is asked of you, you work through lunch, or even better, you skip lunch completely, and you can be found hunched over your desk all day, every day. So why is success eluding you?
1. Too much caffeine
There is no questioning that starting the day with a freshly brewed cup of coffee is a good thing. However,as with anything, too much of a good thing can quickly become a bad thing. If you are the one in the office who always has a cup of coffee in their hand, you may want to rethink your beverage choices. Anything more than four small cups of coffee (or two large insulated cups) is too much. Coffee is a diuretic so if you have too much first thing in the morning, you run the risk of needing a bathroom break while you’re in the mandatory sales meeting.
Try this instead: Treat yourself to some no-calorie flavored water in a yummy fruit flavor. Sparkling water works too, and you just might start a new trend.
2. Your desk is a mess
Stop wasting your time trying to find what you need. If everything is a mess on your desk, you are doubling the time it will take you to get anything done. You will actually save time by putting everything back into place before starting your next task.
Try this instead: Take a trip to the office supply store or even the local dollar store, and get all the organizers you need to keep your desk nice and neat. This simple act will pay for itself every time you know you can get your hands on what you need at a moment’s notice.
Continue to Page 2