- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
Ginger is a terrific way to stimulate the colon to perform its natural function and remove excessive waste. Ginger will stimulate the digestive process as well by stimulating the secretion of digestive enzymes and bile. Drinking ginger tea at least twice each day is a great way to remove excess fecal matter from the colon. You can actually consume ginger any way you like, such as adding it to a juice or cutting fresh pieces and sucking on them throughout the day.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera juice is well known for being a natural yet mild laxative. Aloe vera is also one of the world’s best detoxification foods. Combined, this makes for a powerful cleansing plan. Add the gel from one large leaf (just the clear gel, not the green part of the plant) and the juice from one lemon in a small container and mix well. Drink once each day for one week. Repeat twice each year.
Continue to Page 3