- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Super Toxic Foods and the 10 Best Detoxifying Foods You Can Eat
One of the most well-known GMO crops around. Avoiding corn is certainly a no brainer, but remember to think about all the foods you eat that are made with GMO corn, including cereal, tortillas, corn oil, corn meal and corn flour, and tamales, for example. More than 90 percent of all corn grown in the USA is GM corn.
Unless you are buying your corn from a small, private farmer, such as one you might meet at a farmers’ market, you are most likely eating GM corn. In studies done with mice and rats, GM corn showed accelerated growth in mammary tumors and tumors in the reproductive systems. Even though Big Agra, such as Monsanto, will try to tell you that these food products are safe, there have been almost no studies to show that, but plenty of studies to show that these foods have been linked to premature death, gastric lesions, and kidney damage.
Why risk it? Don’t be Big Agra’s guinea pig; avoid GM corn.