- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Things You Should Never Do If You Want to Beat Inflammation
If you have heard of the recent popularity of the gluten-free diet, there is some science behind it. Recent studies show that many people tend to react to gluten as a foreign invader. This means your immune system will respond with inflammation. Inflammation of your digestive system can inhibit your body’s ability to properly absorb nutrients.
If you want to see if gluten might be a problem for you, eliminate it from your diet for 30 days and see if you feel better or if your symptoms improve.