- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Tips to Avoid Fluoride Exposure Infographic
What if you were told that a toxic industrial waste product was being added to the populations water supply, and that the powers that be had convinced the general public that this was a good thing? Well it is, and we have been. Believe it or not, Fluoride is an industrial waste product and it is toxic. So the fact is that we are exposing ourselves to this danger every day. What’s more alarming is that the water supply isn’t the only place it’s found.
What you may seemingly think are harmless household products also contain the dangerous substance fluoride. Take head to what is outlined in the following infographic and be sure to share this information with those you love, for fluoride poses dangerous affects on human brains, bones and the endocrine system.
(Click on image to enlarge)