- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
10 Tips to Avoid Fluoride Exposure Infographic
What if you were told that a toxic industrial waste product was being added to the populations water supply, and that the powers that be had convinced the general public that this was a good thing? Well it is, and we have been. Believe it or not, Fluoride is an industrial waste product and it is toxic. So the fact is that we are exposing ourselves to this danger every day. What’s more alarming is that the water supply isn’t the only place it’s found.
What you may seemingly think are harmless household products also contain the dangerous substance fluoride. Take head to what is outlined in the following infographic and be sure to share this information with those you love, for fluoride poses dangerous affects on human brains, bones and the endocrine system.
(Click on image to enlarge)