- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
Traumatic Brain Injury: A Comprehensive Guide Infographic
Traumatic brain injury occurs after an accident or a serious blow to the head that causes bleeding, damage or swelling of the brain. All of these impairs the mental capabilities of a person and could also cause death. Persons with traumatic brain injuries are considered as emergent patients. Immediate care should be provided to them by an experienced medical professional to avoid further damages and complications.
Treating traumatic brain injuries requires time and a lot of money, therefore certain precautions should be taken to avoid these injuries. Below is an infographic about traumatic brain injuries, its causes, effects, risk factors, treatments and prognosis.
(Click on image to enlarge)