- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
Traumatic Brain Injury: A Comprehensive Guide Infographic
Traumatic brain injury occurs after an accident or a serious blow to the head that causes bleeding, damage or swelling of the brain. All of these impairs the mental capabilities of a person and could also cause death. Persons with traumatic brain injuries are considered as emergent patients. Immediate care should be provided to them by an experienced medical professional to avoid further damages and complications.
Treating traumatic brain injuries requires time and a lot of money, therefore certain precautions should be taken to avoid these injuries. Below is an infographic about traumatic brain injuries, its causes, effects, risk factors, treatments and prognosis.
(Click on image to enlarge)