- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Traumatic Brain Injury: A Comprehensive Guide Infographic
Traumatic brain injury occurs after an accident or a serious blow to the head that causes bleeding, damage or swelling of the brain. All of these impairs the mental capabilities of a person and could also cause death. Persons with traumatic brain injuries are considered as emergent patients. Immediate care should be provided to them by an experienced medical professional to avoid further damages and complications.
Treating traumatic brain injuries requires time and a lot of money, therefore certain precautions should be taken to avoid these injuries. Below is an infographic about traumatic brain injuries, its causes, effects, risk factors, treatments and prognosis.
(Click on image to enlarge)