- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Traumatic Brain Injury: A Comprehensive Guide Infographic
Traumatic brain injury occurs after an accident or a serious blow to the head that causes bleeding, damage or swelling of the brain. All of these impairs the mental capabilities of a person and could also cause death. Persons with traumatic brain injuries are considered as emergent patients. Immediate care should be provided to them by an experienced medical professional to avoid further damages and complications.
Treating traumatic brain injuries requires time and a lot of money, therefore certain precautions should be taken to avoid these injuries. Below is an infographic about traumatic brain injuries, its causes, effects, risk factors, treatments and prognosis.
(Click on image to enlarge)