- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
11 Natural Foods that Cure Colds Infographic
During the cold seasons and especially in winter, you may experience common flus or colds. Luckily, there are simple everyday foods that are inexpensive and easy to obtain that could cure the symptoms of your flu.
Foods and beverages such as tea, oranges, ginger, sage, pomegranate, thyme, garlic, ginger, oregano and cinnamon can help ease your discomfort that is brought about by your flu. Natural foods are safer than synthetic drugs and they cure faster because the body absorbs nutrients from them, allowing your immune system to increase its defenses against sickness and diseases.
Scroll down to know more about what foods you should eat and beverages you should drink when you catch a cold.
(Click on image to enlarge)