- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
11 Natural Foods that Cure Colds Infographic
During the cold seasons and especially in winter, you may experience common flus or colds. Luckily, there are simple everyday foods that are inexpensive and easy to obtain that could cure the symptoms of your flu.
Foods and beverages such as tea, oranges, ginger, sage, pomegranate, thyme, garlic, ginger, oregano and cinnamon can help ease your discomfort that is brought about by your flu. Natural foods are safer than synthetic drugs and they cure faster because the body absorbs nutrients from them, allowing your immune system to increase its defenses against sickness and diseases.
Scroll down to know more about what foods you should eat and beverages you should drink when you catch a cold.
(Click on image to enlarge)