- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
11 Natural Foods that Cure Colds Infographic
During the cold seasons and especially in winter, you may experience common flus or colds. Luckily, there are simple everyday foods that are inexpensive and easy to obtain that could cure the symptoms of your flu.
Foods and beverages such as tea, oranges, ginger, sage, pomegranate, thyme, garlic, ginger, oregano and cinnamon can help ease your discomfort that is brought about by your flu. Natural foods are safer than synthetic drugs and they cure faster because the body absorbs nutrients from them, allowing your immune system to increase its defenses against sickness and diseases.
Scroll down to know more about what foods you should eat and beverages you should drink when you catch a cold.
(Click on image to enlarge)