- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Avoiding Migraines Infographic
Migraine is a condition where recurrent headaches are experienced by an individual. They differ from headaches because unlike headaches, migraines are recurrent and usually have a trigger factor. There is usually an “aura” or warning signs before you experience a migraine. The pain is usually felt unilaterally.
It is the one of the most avoidable health conditions because you can avoid the factors that might trigger your pain. There are also a lot of natural remedies that you can use to ease the pain.
Scroll down to know more about migraines, its causes, cures, how it occurs and how you can avoid them.
(Click on image to enlarge)