- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
Avoiding Migraines Infographic
Migraine is a condition where recurrent headaches are experienced by an individual. They differ from headaches because unlike headaches, migraines are recurrent and usually have a trigger factor. There is usually an “aura” or warning signs before you experience a migraine. The pain is usually felt unilaterally.
It is the one of the most avoidable health conditions because you can avoid the factors that might trigger your pain. There are also a lot of natural remedies that you can use to ease the pain.
Scroll down to know more about migraines, its causes, cures, how it occurs and how you can avoid them.
(Click on image to enlarge)