- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
Exercises for Lower Back Pain Infographic
Working 8 hours a day takes a toll on your back. Prolonged sitting or standing, overworking, lifting heavy objects, doing repetitive tasks and operating machine tools may cause a tension build up in your lower back that causes pain, debilitating pain that prevents you from performing everyday tasks and activities.
A simple cure for back pain is doing exercises. Simple exercises such as stretching, can ease your tensed muscles and help you get rid of the pain that you are suffering from. Below is an infographic of the exercises that you could follow to strengthen your back and avoid lower back pain.
(Click on image to enlarge)