- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
Exercises for Lower Back Pain Infographic
Working 8 hours a day takes a toll on your back. Prolonged sitting or standing, overworking, lifting heavy objects, doing repetitive tasks and operating machine tools may cause a tension build up in your lower back that causes pain, debilitating pain that prevents you from performing everyday tasks and activities.
A simple cure for back pain is doing exercises. Simple exercises such as stretching, can ease your tensed muscles and help you get rid of the pain that you are suffering from. Below is an infographic of the exercises that you could follow to strengthen your back and avoid lower back pain.
(Click on image to enlarge)