- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Exercises for Lower Back Pain Infographic
Working 8 hours a day takes a toll on your back. Prolonged sitting or standing, overworking, lifting heavy objects, doing repetitive tasks and operating machine tools may cause a tension build up in your lower back that causes pain, debilitating pain that prevents you from performing everyday tasks and activities.
A simple cure for back pain is doing exercises. Simple exercises such as stretching, can ease your tensed muscles and help you get rid of the pain that you are suffering from. Below is an infographic of the exercises that you could follow to strengthen your back and avoid lower back pain.
(Click on image to enlarge)