- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
Exercises for Lower Back Pain Infographic
Working 8 hours a day takes a toll on your back. Prolonged sitting or standing, overworking, lifting heavy objects, doing repetitive tasks and operating machine tools may cause a tension build up in your lower back that causes pain, debilitating pain that prevents you from performing everyday tasks and activities.
A simple cure for back pain is doing exercises. Simple exercises such as stretching, can ease your tensed muscles and help you get rid of the pain that you are suffering from. Below is an infographic of the exercises that you could follow to strengthen your back and avoid lower back pain.
(Click on image to enlarge)