- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Top Tips for Using Lemons instead of Beauty Products
Everyone knows lemonade is a super refreshing drink, but did you know that lemons have been used for literally hundreds of years to improve the skin, hair, and other beauty uses? Lemons can freshen, whiten, and brighten almost anything you can think of. So take those lemons out of the frig and put them on your dresser, and we will dish out the top 10 ways you can use lemons to make yourself more georgeous than ever!
1. Add Highlights to Hair
You probably already heard about this one, but it really works! Apply some lemon juice directly to your hair and then do a little sunbathing, or just use your hairdryer.