- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
10 Best Ways You Can Lose Weight Fast
Weight loss seems to be the main topic of discussion on most people’s minds. They have either lost weight or know someone who has. New diets pop up every day and there is usually at least one weight loss book that is sitting on the Top 10 list every week.
The main problem many people have is what is the best way to lose weight quickly without having to resort to starving? Can you eat regular food and still drop a few pounds without getting on the scale to find that you have only lost one pound after 7 days of dieting?
They used to say that if you lose weight too fast you have a better chance of gaining it back fast as well. But some people need a little encouragement so when they see quicker results they are more motivated to stick with the plan. Here are some ways to lose weight faster and still stay healthy.
1. Cut down on carbs
You don’t have to cut out carbs, but cutting down on carbohydrates will definitely help you drop pounds faster. Carbs retain fluids so you will lose some water weight initially, but the main thing a low carb diet will do will help you to curb your cravings. You will find that the longer you go without sweet treats the less you will crave them.
2. Eat foods that are high in fiber
Foods that are high in fiber will help you stay full longer. When you are not hungry you will not be tempted to eat foods that are not on your diet plan. Fruits and vegetables are great choices because they are mostly fat free and low in calories.
3. When you are hungry reach for protein
High protein foods help to keep you full while keeping your blood sugar levels even. When your blood sugar goes up and down, your mood will be erratic and you will end up overeating because your glucose levels are all over the place. Eat lean meats, hard boiled eggs, or low fat cheese to get yourself through to the next meal.
Continue to Page 2