- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
10 Ways You Can Stop Diseases Before They Start
4. Eat a healthy diet
Now seems as though it is the best time to begin a healthy diet. There are more restaurants, grocery stores, and specialty stores that encourage switching to a healthy diet. Some restaurants have a farm to table theme ensuring that everything is as fresh as it can be. The minority of people are clinging to junk food so it is easier to switch to brussels sprouts, kale, and pumpkin seeds than it is to eat twinkies, donuts, or high sugar specialty coffees.
5. Start educating children
Educating children when they are young is the best way to keep your kids healthy. Children learn right away. It is rare to find a child who thinks it’s cool to smoke. Give them the tools they need to start out on a healthy journey through life and they will be excited to do it.
6. Keep adults informed
Make sure that the communities continue to offer multiple types of health screenings that are reasonably priced. More people will come out to have a number of possible conditions checked rather than just one thing.
7. Work with seniors
Seniors should always be notified when they require regular medical testing, when they should be taking their prescribed medications, and what they can do on their own to stay healthy.
8. Have regular liver screenings
The liver is one organ that can actually repair itself. The problem is that many people wait too long to have their liver checked and by the time they think there may be a problem, it is too late.
Continue to Page 3