- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
A 100-Calorie Snack: What Does It Look Like? Infographic
The calorie counting method is widely used by people who are trying to lose weight or simply balance out their diet and stop overeating. If you are into this style of diet, it’s going to be handy to have a little cheat sheet at hand.
No one is going to deny the fact that snacks are an important part of our nutrition habits. They are very useful for keeping the hunger at bay between the meals, so snacks are definitely not our enemies. At least not all of them, because they vary greatly in nutritional value. Look at the infographic below to learn what 100 calorie value of different snack meals look like!
Click on image to enlarge