- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
- 17 Secrets To Getting The Perfect Summer Body Infographic
- Grill With A Thrill: The Best Grilling Spices To Use Infographic
- Everything You Need For Healthy Baking: The Best Flour, Sugar, Fat, Egg And Dairy Substitutions Infographic
- The Best Carrier Oils To Use For Acne-Prone Skin Infographic
- 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Drinking Kombucha Infographic
- Foods To Eat And Avoid For Blackheads-Free Skin Infographic
A 100-Calorie Snack: What Does It Look Like? Infographic
The calorie counting method is widely used by people who are trying to lose weight or simply balance out their diet and stop overeating. If you are into this style of diet, it’s going to be handy to have a little cheat sheet at hand.
No one is going to deny the fact that snacks are an important part of our nutrition habits. They are very useful for keeping the hunger at bay between the meals, so snacks are definitely not our enemies. At least not all of them, because they vary greatly in nutritional value. Look at the infographic below to learn what 100 calorie value of different snack meals look like!
Click on image to enlarge