- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
101 Creative Ways to De-Stress and Take Control of Your Life
41. Practice some guided imagery exercises.
42. Plan a vacation somewhere you have always wanted to go. Take tiny steps towards making that happen, such as setting aside just 5 dollars a week or trying on bikinis.
43. Cry if you want to, it’s OK.
44. Get a yoga DVD (you can rent one at your local library) and try a few yoga poses.
45. Think positive thoughts.
46. Learn to say NO.
47. Dance. Doesn’t matter if you know how, just move to the music.
48. Relax in a bath.
49. Remember you can do anything, but not everything. If something in particular stresses you out, stop doing it.
50. Float in a pool. You don’t have to work out, just float.
51. If you smoke, quit.
52. Watch some 3-D videos of trees or the beach (Seriously!)
53. Embrace mornings!
54. Focus on one thing at a time, no multitasking!
55. Make appointments so you don’t have to wait in line.
56. Spend more time with those you love.
57. Ignore everything and everyone that is work related when you are at home or on vacation.
58. Remove negative, stressful people from your life, or at least get some distance from them.
59. Get enough sleep!
60. If you can, spend some time around horses. Perhaps take riding lessons or rent a horse for a few hours per week.
Continue to Page 4