- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
101 Creative Ways to De-Stress and Take Control of Your Life
21. Take an email vacation by only reading email for a restricted time period, such as between 10 and 12 or only during the first 15 minutes of every hour.
22. Write out a letter telling someone everything you feel about them, and then throw it away.
23. Take a 5 minute juice or water break. Take a breath in-between sips.
24. Shut off your phone for at least 10 minutes out of every hour.
25. Walk with a spring in your step. If you walk as if you’re happy, you will feel happier.
26. Chomp on some sugar free gum.
27. Write down 10 things you are grateful for every day.
28. Give things over to a higher power, whatever you believe that to be.
29. Jog in place or do jumping jacks for 5 minutes.
30. Drink some black tea.
31. Think on your priorities. In 5 years, will your problems still matter?
32. If you can, bike or walk to work.
33. Smile at strangers, see how many will smile back.
34. Eat some of your favorite foods every day.
35. Look for a less stressful job, if you can. Read also about epidemic of job stress.
36. Get a CD with soothing nature sounds, such as the ocean, waterfalls, or birds. Play it in your car or at home.
37. Try acupuncture.
38. Get some indoor plants for your home and office.
39. Consider moving to a less stressful area.
40. Eat your favorite breakfast.
Continue to Page 3