- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
101 Creative Ways to De-Stress and Take Control of Your Life
In today’s modern world, avoiding stress is virtually impossible. Everyone struggles with the pressures of work, a social life, and trying to find the balance between money, work, family, friends, and personal time. However, stress causes more problems than you can imagine, such as headaches, loss of libido, stomach problems, teeth grinding, anger, irritability, lack of energy, and even depression.
If you are looking for ways to reduce your stress levels without going to the gym, keep reading for some of the most creative ways to de-stress and take control of your life.
1. Go Outside – Try eating your lunch outside, or walking your dog after work. Even stepping outside for just 5 minutes and taking some deep breaths can help relieve stress.
2. Read one chapter in a fascinating book.
3. Take a power nap, no more than 20 minutes.
4. Get a massage.
5. Peel an orange or a lemon. The smell of citrus reduces stressful feelings.
6. Hang out and vent with your BFF.
7. If you can, bring your dog to work.
8. Listen to relaxing music.
9. Try aroma therapy, it really works!
10. Find a way to get 5 minutes worth of belly laughs. Not just your average ‘lol,’ but the kind of laughter that makes your belly ache.
11. Enjoy an avocado.
12. Take 10 power breaths by inhaling for 4 seconds, and then imagine releasing your stressful feelings when you exhale for the following 6 seconds. Repeat 10 times.
13. Sing! In your car, at karaoke night, or in the church choir.
14. Call your sister, your mom, your dad, anyone!
15. Unsubscribe from all those promotional emails.
16. Try some mindful meditation
17. Have sex more often.
18. Try hugging at least 3 people every day.
19. Kiss your cat and/or dog. Feel the love!
20. Take up knitting, crocheting, or needlepoint.
Continue to Page 2