- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
11 Major Health Benefits Of Bitter Melon
6. Kills Cancer
A study that was conducted at the University of Colorado proved that the juice of the bitter melon was able to kill the cells of pancreatic cancer. The growth of the tumors were reduced by 60%. The best part is there were no negative side effects from this treatment. Traditional treatments, such as radiation and chemotherapy leave the body tired and weak as well as leaving the patient nauseous and usually with a complete loss of hair.
7. Weight Loss
The bitter melon doesn’t have very many calories in it but it does deliver important vitamins and nutrients. It has been shown to rid the body of excess fatty tissue. As it does with type 2 diabetes, the juice of the bitter melon helps with insulin resistance and blood glucose levels. Both of those things help your body from storing sugar and will help you to lose weight.
8. Boosts Immune system
When you increase your intake of bitter melon juice and fruit, you will be helping to improve your immune system. When your immune system is strong it will help prevent you from getting every single cold or illness that goes around. If you do end up catching a cold your stronger immune system will help you get over it much quicker.
Continue to Page 4