- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
11 Secrets to Health and Longevity
Living a healthy life means that we try and take care of our emotional, mental and physical selves in order to not only live a long, but also a prosperous life. Attempting to live a long and healthy life we make decisions to leave unhealthy habits in our past. But quitting smoking and cutting down on alcohol are good things, have you put much thought into what is in the foods you chose to eat? The truth is that unless you are dedicated to eating a complete organic diet than you are ingesting foods that are genetically altered, fructose laden, and highly processed. Combine this with a lifestyle that leaves little time for regular exercise, a stressful job and shortages of sleep and the healthy habits you’ve adapted won’t help you reach the longevity you long for.
The Infographic below outlines general basic lifestyle habits that will promote a long and healthy life, read on and by all means, share what you learn with those you love.
(click below to enlarge)