- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
11 Symptoms Of Fibromyalgia Infographic
Fibromyalgia – it is a disorder that can be met in every 4th person.
Statistics is not exact that’s why some sources of information give other numbers, but never less that every 4th patient. The disease is characterized by chronic symmetric musculoskeletal pains. Scientists don’t know exactly what is a reason for this disorder, some of them even say that fibromyalgia is not a disease, but a reaction to stress and depression.
Other think that environmental conditions are enough for this disease to appear. Anyway, it’s never useless to know more about potential threat in order to recognize it in time. Learn 11 early symptoms from the infographic.
Click on image to enlarge