- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Discover Best Essential Oil Blends For Fighting Insomnia Infographic
- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
11 Symptoms Of Fibromyalgia Infographic
Fibromyalgia – it is a disorder that can be met in every 4th person.
Statistics is not exact that’s why some sources of information give other numbers, but never less that every 4th patient. The disease is characterized by chronic symmetric musculoskeletal pains. Scientists don’t know exactly what is a reason for this disorder, some of them even say that fibromyalgia is not a disease, but a reaction to stress and depression.
Other think that environmental conditions are enough for this disease to appear. Anyway, it’s never useless to know more about potential threat in order to recognize it in time. Learn 11 early symptoms from the infographic.
Click on image to enlarge