- How To Treat High Blood Pressure Naturally Infographic
- Want To Live To 100? Top Tips To Do Exactly That
- Devious Name Change For High Fructose Corn Syrup
- What Is Lion’s Mane And Why Is It So Good For Your Health? Video
- Best 8 Knockout Kidney Detox Juice Recipes
- Top 10 Household Items Known To Cause Cancer
- 55 Healthy Snacks Under 200 Calories For Any Taste Infographic
11 Symptoms Of Fibromyalgia Infographic
Fibromyalgia – it is a disorder that can be met in every 4th person.
Statistics is not exact that’s why some sources of information give other numbers, but never less that every 4th patient. The disease is characterized by chronic symmetric musculoskeletal pains. Scientists don’t know exactly what is a reason for this disorder, some of them even say that fibromyalgia is not a disease, but a reaction to stress and depression.
Other think that environmental conditions are enough for this disease to appear. Anyway, it’s never useless to know more about potential threat in order to recognize it in time. Learn 11 early symptoms from the infographic.
Click on image to enlarge