- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
11 Symptoms Of Fibromyalgia Infographic
Fibromyalgia – it is a disorder that can be met in every 4th person.
Statistics is not exact that’s why some sources of information give other numbers, but never less that every 4th patient. The disease is characterized by chronic symmetric musculoskeletal pains. Scientists don’t know exactly what is a reason for this disorder, some of them even say that fibromyalgia is not a disease, but a reaction to stress and depression.
Other think that environmental conditions are enough for this disease to appear. Anyway, it’s never useless to know more about potential threat in order to recognize it in time. Learn 11 early symptoms from the infographic.
Click on image to enlarge