- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
110 Uses for Natural Products that Help You Avoid Toxins & Save $
Almost every home in America already contains enough products for just about every condition or problem known to man. We go to the store to get syrups for coughs, pills for headaches, sprays for bugs, cleaners for the toilet, another type of cleaner for the kitchen, still another for the windows, then the stuff for the dog, the cat, the kids, the pool… where the heck does it stop? We need 4 car garages not because we have 4 cars, but we need two cars’ worth just to store this stuff.
It really isn’t necessary, however. Many of the everyday items you have right in your home will work just fine for more than one purpose or item. You don’t need a separate cleaner for the bathroom, the kitchen, and the windows; all you need is some vinegar and lemon juice.
Keep reading and find out how you can truly multi-task, avoid buying more junk than you need, and avoid coming into contact with more toxins and creating more plastic waste for our landfills.
1. Lemon Juice
- Clean glass and mirrors
- Highlight your hair
- Shrink pores
- Reduce wrinkles
- Detox the body
- Ease a sore throat
- Improve your immune system
- Improve digestion
- Disinfect a kitchen cutting board
- Disinfect and brighten the toilet