- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
110 Uses for Natural Products that Help You Avoid Toxins & Save $
Almost every home in America already contains enough products for just about every condition or problem known to man. We go to the store to get syrups for coughs, pills for headaches, sprays for bugs, cleaners for the toilet, another type of cleaner for the kitchen, still another for the windows, then the stuff for the dog, the cat, the kids, the pool… where the heck does it stop? We need 4 car garages not because we have 4 cars, but we need two cars’ worth just to store this stuff.
It really isn’t necessary, however. Many of the everyday items you have right in your home will work just fine for more than one purpose or item. You don’t need a separate cleaner for the bathroom, the kitchen, and the windows; all you need is some vinegar and lemon juice.
Keep reading and find out how you can truly multi-task, avoid buying more junk than you need, and avoid coming into contact with more toxins and creating more plastic waste for our landfills.
1. Lemon Juice
- Clean glass and mirrors
- Highlight your hair
- Shrink pores
- Reduce wrinkles
- Detox the body
- Ease a sore throat
- Improve your immune system
- Improve digestion
- Disinfect a kitchen cutting board
- Disinfect and brighten the toilet