- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Anti-Aging Foods That Work Better Than Botox (We Love #8)
You will often see honey in many high quality face masks, and there is a good reason for this. Honey is hygroscopic in nature, which means that when it is exposed to the air, it draws moisture to itself. This can keep your skin well hydrated and fresh looking, and prevents it from drying out. Honey will also kill the type of bacteria which can cause acne and other breakouts. Always use raw, organic honey as this type has not been processed, so it is still loaded with those healthy antioxidants. You can use honey directly on your skin and consume it as well to keep your skin healthy from the inside out.
Paprika is one of the absolute best spices you can consume if you want to slow down the aging process on your skin. Rich in antioxidants like vitamins C and A, it actually absorbs free radicals which cause serious damage to the collagen of your skin and helps to maintain your skin’s firmness. Add paprika to your foods, smoothies, and any way you can to keep your skin soft, supple, and beautifully firm.
Tomatoes are one of those great foods which, if you eat them on a regular basis, will give you noticeable results within 6 or so weeks. Tomatoes are rich in vitamin C, which stimulates your body to produce collagen, which will keep your skin firm. Tomatoes also contain lycopene, a compound that protects your skin from the dangerous UV rays of the sun. Tomatoes are also terrific for their anti-cancer compounds. The deeper red the tomato is, the better it is for your skin. Eat at least two very ripe tomatoes every day for truly beautiful skin you can see.
Continue to Page 4