- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Cancer Causing Food Substitutes
9. Instead of White Flour
White processed flour has a very high glycemic rate which quickly raises the blood sugar level and insulin levels, which can be a direct cause of diabetes, not to mention it is believed that it spreads cancer cells by feeding the cells directly. Cancerous tumors feed mostly on the sugars in your bloodstream. By avoiding refined grains such as white flour, you can avoid, or at the very least, starve tumors.
When it comes to flour, you no longer need be stuck with just one option. There are several other types of flour that are full of health benefits. Almond flour is grain free yet still contains proteins and health fats. Just be sure to keep it in the refrigerator or freezer after opening as it can spoil, unlike white flour. Quinoa flour is another good choice. This flour gives you complete protein and all the essential amino acids. This is one choice you can make yourself.
Buy organic quinoa, bake it in the oven at 225 degrees for 10 minutes, and then grind. Barley flour is available almost everywhere. Be sure the package states that it’s organic, whole grain barley for the healthiest choice.