- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
12 Great Reasons To Use Lavender Essential Oil Infographic
Did you know that lavender is believed to be the most commonly used essential oil in existence? There’s evidence that it has been known for its medicinal properties for over 2000 years. Different cultures around the world have used it for cooking and bathing and as a perfume.
Indeed, lavender is an exceptionally versatile essential oil. Very beneficial for the skin (you can use it to treat irritations, bruises, and cuts), lavender is also known for its relaxing properties. Its distinctive fragrance is perfect for calming and balancing the mood.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge