- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
12 Great Reasons To Use Lavender Essential Oil Infographic
Did you know that lavender is believed to be the most commonly used essential oil in existence? There’s evidence that it has been known for its medicinal properties for over 2000 years. Different cultures around the world have used it for cooking and bathing and as a perfume.
Indeed, lavender is an exceptionally versatile essential oil. Very beneficial for the skin (you can use it to treat irritations, bruises, and cuts), lavender is also known for its relaxing properties. Its distinctive fragrance is perfect for calming and balancing the mood.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge