- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Discover Best Essential Oil Blends For Fighting Insomnia Infographic
- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
12 Great Reasons To Use Lavender Essential Oil Infographic
Did you know that lavender is believed to be the most commonly used essential oil in existence? There’s evidence that it has been known for its medicinal properties for over 2000 years. Different cultures around the world have used it for cooking and bathing and as a perfume.
Indeed, lavender is an exceptionally versatile essential oil. Very beneficial for the skin (you can use it to treat irritations, bruises, and cuts), lavender is also known for its relaxing properties. Its distinctive fragrance is perfect for calming and balancing the mood.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge