- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
12 Great Reasons To Use Lavender Essential Oil Infographic
Did you know that lavender is believed to be the most commonly used essential oil in existence? There’s evidence that it has been known for its medicinal properties for over 2000 years. Different cultures around the world have used it for cooking and bathing and as a perfume.
Indeed, lavender is an exceptionally versatile essential oil. Very beneficial for the skin (you can use it to treat irritations, bruises, and cuts), lavender is also known for its relaxing properties. Its distinctive fragrance is perfect for calming and balancing the mood.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge